The kids could not wait to dye Easter eggs this year. They kept asking me every two minutes when we were going to do it and just couldn’t understand that certain things had to be done before we could get down to it! ;)
Taylee was just content to sit and eat jellybeans while everyone else dyed their eggs, but we couldn’t leave her out completely.
Jeff gave her an egg which she immediately tried to put in her mouth. Then he helped her “dip” it in the dye.
Since that went so well we decided to try another one. Mistake!
She dropped it in the cup with a little too much force and splashed dye all over herself. I thought her shirt would be ruined, but thanks to Jessica’s tip on homemade laundry soap, it came right out! (Jeff threw it in the washer before I could spray it with stain remover. I thought for sure it would be ruined, but surprisingly it came out!)
My masterpiece (don’t be jealous that you don’t have quite the artistic talent that I do):











No comments:
Post a Comment