PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Digital Layouts

I took a digital scrapbooking class over the internet this weekend. It was on the basics, and since I pretty much taught myself how to do it, I wanted to take a class to pick up some tips. Most of the stuff taught I was already familiar with, but I learned a few things that will make it easier and faster to do. I'm really glad I did it! Here's a couple of quick layouts I did in the class.


We went to Logan today to visit Taryn & Jeremy. The kids were very excited to go and kept asking all morning, "Going to Taryn's?" Jack managed to lock himself in Taryn's bathroom while he and Makele were playing hide-and-seek. Jeff had to use a bobby pin to unlock the door and get him out. Jack was inside laughing the whole time - good thing he didn't think to go play in the toilet!
Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff,keep up the good work!!
Jack is a "Trainer" that is for sure!
Later,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Very interesting work.

Anonymous said...

English correction please!
A "U" goes between the A and T on Beautiful!
Just had to mention it.
Later,
Dad