Alright, I just got done typing the longest blog entry ever when my computer decided I'd had enough internet and kicked me off. I'm not writing it again. Suffice it to say, I've had a crazy week trying to get this dang house ready for sale. Busy, busy, busy cleaning and organizing, and dumping stuff in trash recepticles behind Albertson's (bring on the $500 fine), taking loads of good stuff to DI, taking the rest to a storage place just to open up the house. It's going on the market today - cross your fingers and wish us luck in getting something out of it!
Here's a layout I did last week from a sketch at http://www.phutchsketches.blogspot.com/.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention, we're NEVER moving again!











2 comments:
Never say never.
Great job cleaning,I will be sure an notify Albertsons.Ha!Ha!
Great pictures and scrap booking!
Should I mention it pays to "save"
as you go on the computer? But I see you have already learned that, the hard way.
Later,
Dad
Thanks for the life lessons, Dad! Ha, ha, ha so funny.
Post a Comment