PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I won a contest!

And I didn't even know I entered it! I am a member of a yahoo scrapbook group that does online crops twice a week. I posted a layout a couple of weeks ago from a challenge during one these crops. I hadn't visited the site for a few days and decided to go see what was happening. When I went to the home page, there was my layout front and center! You can see it here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sfyscybercroppers/ . It's the layout of Jack eating a donut - the one he stole from me! Anyway, I just wanted to share; it made my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up,I know your the "Greatest".
You'll be able to teach some others a few tricks of the trade.
Don't teach them all of them.
Just keep them competing and keep winning.
Proud of ya,
Give Jack "a little credit" I'm sure he melted there hearts!
Love ya,Dad