
Here's a layout I did a couple of weeks ago. The pictures were taken in January. Jack & Makele loved playing in the snow, but I really think it took longer to get them in all their gear than they spent outside! Oh well, they had fun anyway. I thought we were done with this kind of weather until next year - nope! It has been so cold and snowy this week after such nice weather a couple weeks ago. I'm ready for spring!
Makele fell asleep on the couch tonight right before 7:00. You know what that means? She'll be up at 5:00! In that case I don't know what I'm doing still awake - I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow. Thank heavens for Diet Cherry Coke! I had to post tonight so as not to upset my one loyal reader - Thanks Dad (I think these are picturs you haven't seen, so you should be happy)!











No comments:
Post a Comment