PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, March 5, 2007

Snowbasin Page

Here's a digital page I started on last night and finished today. It's from the day we went to snowbasin with Landon, Tia, Tanner, Sandy, Shawna & Kylie. Journaling reads: We left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa Ellison while we took to the slopes for the first time in a long time! Landon, Tia, Tanner, Tia’s sister Sandy, Shawna and Kylie went too. It was Kylie and Tanner’s first time skiing, so we all just got a pass for the bunny hill slope. I was nervous to ski again since I hadn’t done it since high school - back when I was a little more “spry!” Jeff was so good to stay with me and reteach me the ropes. He didn’t even get mad when I pulled him down coming off the ski lift for the first time (the dang hill coming off that lift was steep!). It was a perfect day for skiing,and the resort was packed with people. The lines for the lift were horrible! We all learned to pack a lunch - the total bill for everyone’s lunch: 100 some odd dollars! And that was just for hamburgers and fries! Still, we all had a great day of skiing - once we all got to the same resort (Someone neglected to tell Jeff & me that we were going to Snowbasin, not - Powder Mountain!
P.S. Thanks for the spelling advice on the last layout, Dad! What was I thinking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome,my expertise is available daily.Ha!Ha!
Keep it up.
Love,
Dad