I subbed for a crossing guard today after I picked Makele up from school. I got the kids ice cream cones to eat while I was doing that. Of course, they made a big mess - Jack even managed to get it in his hair! I cleaned them up and we went to the park. We were there for about five minutes when I got a whiff of Jack. Let me tell you, it was a bad one. Nobody else was there and I knew if I yanked them away from the slide, they would have an absolute fit. So I just let them play since it didn't seem to bother him. When it was time to leave, Makele was walking behind Jack and says, "You stink, Jack!" I changed him when we got home, then Makele decided it would be funny to take his stuffed puppy away from him. I told her she was going to time out if she didn't give it back. Of course she ignored me, so she went to time out. My friend had given her some toys her kids don't play with anymore - one of them was a talking cat that goes off randomly. Anyway in the middle of her screaming in time out, the cat says, "my princess needs me!" I about died from laughter! So I get her out of time out and settled down, things under control once again. . . for about 2 seconds. I gave them both juice in their sippy cups and sat down to watch Dora with Makele. Pretty soon I hear this trickling sound registering in the back of my head. I thought to myself, "I wonder where that's coming from?" I soon snapped to and realized it was Jack dumping his juice in a big puddle on the carpet! He had somehow managed to unscrew the top of the sippy cup a little and was holding it upside down, watching the juice pour out of the cup. Makele says, "Jack in trouble?" I'd say so.
It's just a never-ending joyride around here!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











No comments:
Post a Comment