PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's over - at last!

After having two very-hyper kids yesterday, I am relieved Halloween is over for another year. Yesterday after I picked Makele up from school I took her and Jack into Jeff's work. On the way there, Jack decided he didn't like the bells on his costume and ripped them off. He thought it was pretty funny when I got mad!

Before we went trick-or-treating last night, Taryn and Jeremey came over with Dustin. He looked so cute in his little lion costume!

They made out pretty good - Look at all the candy they got! They were both pretty wound up last night when we got back. It was a nightmare trying to get them calmed down enough to go to sleep. Jack was doing sommersaults on his bed!

2 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

OMG aren't they the sweetest??

Kathie said...

Adorable pics!