Today Kylie had her first 4-H Horse show. Jack and Makele were so excited to go watch. Taryn came too and we were reminiscing about the times when we did horse shows. She reminded me of a hilarious story that I had totally forgot about - probably intentionally. We had a small two-horse trailer that my dad would unhook from the truck when we got to the show and leave it there for us to get our equipment out of. On one particular show, one of us tied our horse to the trailer and went inside for a minute. Not long after that there was an announcement on the P.A. saying that a horse was dragging a trailer - yep that would be ours. I guess the horse had had enough fun for one day!

Kylie did great - it was amazing to see her handle her horse so well. Here she is doing poles:

During a break, I took the kids over to the adjoining park to play for a bit. We had fun playing on the jungle gym (the exact same model they had in the park where I grew up), the teeter totters, swing and slides. The kids were quite upset when it was time leave.

On Thursday, I went down to the Rusty Pickle Warehouse for our weekly crop night. I actually got a couple of things done - well started I should say. I got most of a layout down and an altered project started using the new Bottle Rockets line - so cute! I'll post them when I'm finished!
1 comment:
Great job Kylie,if you want to hear some more hilarious moments of the Taryn/Brenda horse days just ask,I need the chance to set the record straight.Ha! Ha!
Love,
Grandpa Ellison
Post a Comment