Yes, I am posting this late (or early depending on how you look at it) - 12:45 am to be exact. I got the bright idea to make a slide show for Jeff for Father's Day last night and have only had tonight to work on it while Jeff has been looking so comfortable over there asleep on the recliner. That's alright though - It was fun to go back through the five years that Jeff has been a dad and seeing all the pictures of him with the kids. He really is such a great dad to them. Happy Father's Day Jeff!
3 comments:
Oh that was so touching. It brought a tear to my eye. J/k I thought it was very cute.
Great job Brenda,I was just wiping away the tears myself.
Love,
Dad
You definitely are one of the most special, wonderful people in the whole wide world Brenda. And, i am so glad you are married to my son.
Love you,
Marilyn/Mom
Post a Comment