PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sketch Challenge

I realize I should have posted this earlier, but oh well. I am hosting a challenge at amillionmemories.com. It ends tomorrow night(Friday, June 13) at midnight PST. Here are the rules: (you can also see the thread with the rules here).

Create a single page layout based on my sketch posted below. I've also posted my take on the challenge.

Layouts must contain 80% Rusty Pickle products and must be posted to the AMM gallery by midnight PST on Friday, June 13 with a link to your project in the challenge section.

The winner will be chosen by the Rusty Pickle Chefs and will receive a prize pack full of Rusty Pickle products! Have fun and good luck!So hop on it and get a layout posted by tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Why does it have to be 80% Rusty Pickle. I already have a layout done like that, but not very much Rusty Pickle. I would've won for sure. Ha Ha Ha.
Taryn

Dave Ellison said...

Great stuff Brenda,I would have entered but I am short on Rusty Pickle stuff right now,"Why does it have to be Rusty pickle anyhow?
Love,
Grandpa Ellison