For some reason the color on this is showing up looking a little washed out - don't ask me why. I did this page a year ago, but haven't posted it (the photo was taken December 19, 2007).Supplies: Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements; Background: Brenda’s own design; Doodles: Oh Boy! Doodles by Jenna Desai, www.the-lilypad.com; Alphas: Doodled Paper Alpha by Kate Hadfield, www.the-lilypad.com; Journaling Tag: Anne Langpap, www.twopeasinabucket.com; Cardboard Overlay: Linda Gill Billdal, www.scrapartist.com; Paint Strokes: Meredith Fenwick, www.scrapbookgraphics.com; Painted Frame: Becky Soto, www.digitalscrapbookplace.com; Computer Font: CK Letter Home.
Journaling Reads: You love playing with daddy. When he gets home, you get so excited and immediately want to jump on him and tackle him. Of course, your favorite things to do together are anything sports related - especially catch. You have definitely inherited his love of the game!
I actually made the background myself in Photoshop Elements - my inspiration came from the magazine ad below (the bottom right corner obviously):
I haven't done a whole lot of digital scrapbooking lately, but I love the freedom and all the different things you can do with it. I have done some hybrid that I'll post soon.











No comments:
Post a Comment