PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Jack Dear

I started singing that song to Jack this morning, and he told me to stop. He didn't mind when Makele and I sang happy birthday, he just didn't want to hear the other one I guess! I can't believe he is already four - time has flown by. I know I did this last year on his birthday, but I'm posting these pictures again because I love to see how he's changed from year to year.

After a very tense delivery with the cord wrapped around his neck so tightly that the doctor had to cut it before his whole body was even out and an hour in the NICU, we finally were able to meet our beautiful baby boy (and might I say I looked quite beautiful myself at this point):


First birthday (celebrated a couple of days early):
Second birthday:

Third birthday:




Happy Birthday, Jack - I love you!

No comments: