I had an ultrasound done on my first doctor's appointment in November when I was almost 10 weeks along (the baby was so tiny then):

I have another ultrasound in two weeks where we can find out the sex of the baby. Not sure if we are going to or not yet. We found out with Makele, but not with Jack. It was exciting to wait and speculate on what we were having - just not sure I can do it again! I felt the baby move for the first time last week - I almost forgot how amazing it feels! I've been craving different things this pregnancy - I remember clearly with Makele that I craved KFC's mashed potatoes and gravy which was weird seeing as how I couldn't stand them before I got pregnant. This time it's raw potatoes, milk and most recently McDonald's hash browns.
Makele and Jack are excited to have a new brother or sister - although I don't think they really realize what it's all about!











5 comments:
Congratulations! What an exciting time for you and your family. I am sorry that you have been sick, but I hope it gets better really soon!
Congratulations ! How wonderful. Raw potatoes is interesting.It is amazing how each pregnancy is different and so is each child. I wish you all the best and look forward tot he updates as time passes by.
Congrats! I am so happy for you. I feel like I should hurry and get prego cause alot of the girls we went to school with are, but I'm just not ready. I hope you get feeling better soon. Take care, Jamie
Congrats again.. Im so excited for you :)
Wow, congratulations! I'm so excited for you. You definitly have the cutest kids.
Post a Comment