I am completely inept when it comes to doing Makele's hair. So when I found some blogs about creative ways to do little girl's hair, I bookmarked them right away and started experimenting on Makele's head. She isn't the most cooperative and hates sitting still for too long while I pull on her hair. I have been able to get some cute dos in though. I've listed some of my favorite hair sites on my sidebar. On Monday Makele's photo was featured on The Story of a Princess and Her Hair. It's toward the end of the post. Two of my other favorites are She Does Hair and Babes in Hairland.
Some of the styles are way too complicated, although I do admit to spending 20-30 minutes doing Makele's hair once which turned out cute, but will never be done again seeing as how she was nearly in histerics by the time I was done. My brother-in-law (who witnessed it) said they should rate the hairdos on how many tears in produces to get it done - not too bad of an idea!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











No comments:
Post a Comment