PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Digital Page

I can finally start showing the digital pages I made for Ready Set Create's April/May issue. One of our featured sponsors was Designs by ScrapShana. Her designs can be purchased at www.digiscrapaganza.com. I just loved her Sweet Beginnings Kit and Wordart and couldn't resist doing a page featuring my cute nephew Dustin. I took these photos shortly after he was born.


Supplies: Patterned Paper, Wings, Ribbon, Flourish, Flower Jewels: Sweetest Thing Kit, Designs by ScrapShana, www.digiscrapaganza.com; Wordart: Sweet Beginnings Wordart, Rebecca Lavender-Roberts, www.digiscrapaganza.com; Photo Frames: Frameset, Designs by ScrapShana, www.digiscrapaganza.com; Scalloped Edge Template: Edgies, Designs by ScrapShana, www.digiscrapaganza.com; Software: Adobe; Font: Freebooter Script.

The kit I used -
The Wordart -


I'll be back tomorrow with another layout - I'm too tired to post it right now! I need to get my pregnant self to bed - Jack will be hounding me to wake up before I know it!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Hey, why don't you print one of those for me. Very cute.

Karla Smith said...

Wow Brenda, I just love your Digi work. I have just started to learn Digital and I am in LOVE... What gorgeous designs you have created.