PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Personal Censor

Jack is always the first one to correct me if I say a bad word (although he thinks it's no problem when he says it)!

Last night well after the kids were asleep in bed, Jeff and I went upstairs to get ready for bed. Jeff said something to me - I don't even remember what it was, but it provoked me to say (jokingly of course), "I'm going to kick your butt!" Out of nowhere comes this little but powerful voice from Jack's room, "Don't say that, Mommy!" I busted up laughing because the boy had been asleep for over two hours, but still had his radar on for when Mommy let a bad word fly. I went in his room, and he was fast asleep. I tried talking to him, but he was out like a light. Thank heavens he hasn't picked up on the other words Jeff is always after me to stop saying - although Jeff did claim he said dammit the other day - I think he just misunderstood what he was saying!

A friend recommended I check out a cool site that does word art with a paragraph you put in. I put in a link to my blog, and this is what came out: Wordle: My Wordle

HERE'S a link for a bigger size.

You can do your own HERE.

No comments: