We are leaving for Phoenix this afternoon. There is a scrapbook show in Mesa this weekend that I'm working and Makele's spring break is this week, so we decided to make a little vacation out of it. Of course Jack told everyone in primary today that after church he was going to the park and going swimming. I had to step in and tell him (and everyone else) we weren't doing that today. Last night I was reading a book to Makele and Jack about the real meaning of Easter. I was explaining to them about how Jesus was resurrected and that He made it possible for us to be resurrected after we die. Jack said, "but I don't want to die." I told him he wouldn't for a long time. Apparently he got something else from what I said because as the teacher was doing sharing time on Easter, Jack told everyone that his Mommy said he was going to die soon! Let me tell you, he made me look like the champion mother today (and we all know that I am ;-))!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see you ♥
Post a Comment