PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 Digital Pages

So I have done zero paper scrapbooking lately. It's just too hard to find time with three kids running around (okay 2 running around, 1 laying around)! Hopefully once the kids start school I'll have a little more time. I've still been doing digital design work for Ready, Set, Create. In fact, the August/September Issue just came out. You can purchase it HERE.

For the June/July Issue, we had a chance to work with designs from Scrap Outside the Box. I worked with the June Mega Kit, a huge collaboration by their designers -
I also used Becky Fleck's pagemap templates for these layouts -
Patterned Paper, Alphas, Frame, Journaling Strips, Embellishments, Overlay: It’s a Guy Thing Kit, www.scrapoutsidethebox.com; Digital Template: Page Maps by Becky Fleck; Font: Times New Roman, Microsoft Word; Software: Adobe.

For this layout, I wanted to brighten up the papers and embellishments a bit, so I increased the saturation in each one. I love how it made the colors pop!

Patterned Paper, Alphas, Journaling Spot, Embellishments: It’s a Guy Thing Kit, www.scrapoutsidethebox.com; Digital Template: PageMaps by Becky Fleck; Font: Times New Roman, Microsoft Word; Software: Adobe.

4 comments:

Tia said...

Cute; Cute!

Nicole said...

very cute layouts Brenda!

Heidi E. said...

So very cute.. Loving the pictures.. You are really good at the digital layouts.

Alycia Sanders said...

Brenda, wow! Look at you rocking the digi pages! =) They're amazing! Where do you get yours printed?