PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Anniversary

Nine years ago today Jeff and I tied the knot. I can't believe it's been nine years - it seems like much more (halfway kidding, Jeff)!
We look so young (and thin) in these pictures. I asked Jack who it was and he did say, "Mommy and Daddy," so at least we haven't changed that much! Love ya, Jeff!

In other exciting news, Aiden slept through the night for the first time Sunday night - hallelujah! Eleven to six - doesn't get much better than that! Too bad he didn't do it again last night, but hey, one night of uninterrupted sleep is better than none! All that sleep must have done him some good - he also gave me his first full-blown smile yesterday. I have been making a fool out of myself trying to get him to grin at me. I took the car to the carwash and was vacuuming it out when I stuck my head around the corner of his carseat to say hello. He broke out into a grin! Figures - the time I wasn't trying he smiled at me - sounds like he might have a little bit of his older brother in him!

5 comments:

Jess Allen said...

Congrats! Can't believe it's been that long! You guys look great- Brenda, you look gorgeous in that wedding picture..I'm not sure that I ever saw your w. pictures. Anyway, I love the pictures from the blessing. What a fun and special day!

Kim said...

Congrats Brenda and Jeff! I love those engagement photos and your wedding pic is beautiful! Hope you have fun celebrating!

Heidi E. said...

Congrats!!! I love the pictures...

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary you two!
I showed the pictures to Brandon and he couldn't figure out who it was at first . . . it's amazing how much we change in 9 years isn't it? lol!

Alycia Sanders said...

Oh my gosh, you're adorable! Congratulations!