I finally have my Canon back from the repair shop!!! Let me tell you, it was absolute torture to take pictures with my crappy little Kodak camera while it was away. Too bad it arrived after Aiden's blessing! I'll have to dress him up again and get some shots.
Yesterday I took some pictures of Jack and Aiden. I didn't check the settings before I started and the flash was on. I was going to turn it off, but Aiden started smiling when the flash went off. It was so cute, that I just kept snapping away - who cares that it didn't make for the best lighting, at least I captured his smile!
Too bad the flash didn't work on getting Jack to smile too - little punk!
I can't believe how much Aiden has grown - he is turning into quite the little chub. His chubby cheeks are so cute!We went to the county fair yesterday to see Kylie show her lamb. She did such an amazing job and got blue ribbons in both market and showmanship. She'll be showing her steer on Friday, so hopefully we'll be able to make it back for that. She's the second one from the left in this picture -
Of course you can't go to the fair without having some of the over-priced food. I spent a disgusting $13.50 on lunch (and cotton candy) for Jack and me -
Of course you can't go to the fair without having some of the over-priced food. I spent a disgusting $13.50 on lunch (and cotton candy) for Jack and me - Cheeseburger - $5
Corn Dog - $2.50
Rootbeer - $2.50
Cotton Candy - $3.50
The look on Jack's face as he chows down - priceless!
We visited the petting zoo. Jack did not want to go near this cow, but I convinced him to with my help. They even had a brush that he could brush him with.
One of my fellow Rusty Pickle Design Team Members, Alycia, is doing a huge Rockin' America giveaway on her blog. All you need to do is leave a comment on her blog to be entered into the drawing. Check it out HERE. Here's the awesome prize -
We visited the petting zoo. Jack did not want to go near this cow, but I convinced him to with my help. They even had a brush that he could brush him with.
One of my fellow Rusty Pickle Design Team Members, Alycia, is doing a huge Rockin' America giveaway on her blog. All you need to do is leave a comment on her blog to be entered into the drawing. Check it out HERE. Here's the awesome prize -











4 comments:
I'm glad he finally smiled, how cute he is! Take some more picts of Kylie at the fair and post them since Shawna doesn't have a blog of her own.
So cute! Love the smiles!!!
What a cute little grinner.
Cute pictures and thanks for the link! =)
Post a Comment