I was dreading this day for a couple of reasons. #1- I was afraid Jack would throw a fit and not want to go in, and #2 - I was afraid I would throw a fit and not want him to go in. Neither one happened, thank heavens. Although he would not smile for a single photo before the big day - he was too busy acting like a clown!

Last Thursday was "Meet Your Teacher Day" at his preschool. He did not want to go at all and kept trying to leave the room the whole time we were there. I don't know what happened to change his mind, but today he had no problem going in and saying, "see ya" to me! I kind-of lingered just waiting for him to panic, but he had no problem. I had a way harder time with it than he did! I can't believe he is old enough to go to school. I had a miniature break-down last night just thinking about it!He was all smiles when I picked him up. His teacher said he just talked and talked to her the whole time. No doubt he was probably telling her all about his Mario Cart game - LOL!











1 comment:
Jack seems like such a character.. Loving the pics of him.. Makes it so much more memorable that he wasn't posing for the pic... More of a story to tell that way when you scrap them :)
Post a Comment