PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sarah Jones & Mira Designs

Sarah Jones was one of our digital sponsors for the Oct/Nov issue or Ready, Set, Create. I loved the bright, fun colors of her "Saying I Love You" Kit.
Saying "I Love You" Kit by SarahJ
I used it along with her Scalloped & Stitched Mats in the layout below.
Scalloped & Stitched Mats by SarahJ

Supplies: Scalloped Background: Scalloped & Stitched Mats by Sarah Jones, www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com; Patterned Paper, Alphas, Stitching, Tab, Dymo Label, Staples: Saying I love You Kit by Sarah Jones, www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com; Fonts: Angelic War, Pea Hannah Vanilla; Software: Adobe.

I used the same kit for this layout (which sadly enough is only the second layout I have done of my wedding)-

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Alphas, Embellishments: Saying I love You Kit by Sarah Jones, www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com; Paint Strokes: Meredith Fenwick, www.scrapbookgraphics.com; Font: Pea Stacy Elizabeth; Software: Adobe.

Another sponsor for the Oct/Nov issue was Mira Designs. I used her "Happy Land" Kit and "Stamp the Date Vol 2" for the layout below.

Happy Land by Mira Designs

Stamp the Date - Vol. 2 by Mira Designs

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments, Alphas: Happy Land Kit by Mira Designs, www.shabbypickledesigns.com; Date Circle: Stamp the Date – Vol. 2. by Mira Designs, www.shabbypickledesigns.com; Paint Strokes: Meredith Fenwick, www.scrapbookgraphics.com; Font: Pea Paula Pepin; Software: Adobe.

For the final layout, I used Mira Designs' "Spring Melody" Kit along with the date stamps again. I have to say this is one of my favorite kits that I have worked with. I loved the color combo along with music overlay. And who could resist that cute little birdie in his cage?

Spring Melody by Mira Designs

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments, Alphas: Spring Melody Kit by Mira Designs, www.shabbypickledesigns.com; Date Circle: Stamp the Date – Vol. 2. by Mira Designs, www.shabbypickledesigns.com; Software: Adobe.

Now off to get a few things done before Aiden wakes up. Poor thing has had a traumatic week - he couldn't keep anything down on Saturday and has been ornery with his top teeth coming in. I thought it was just his two top teeth, but he was particularly ornery today, so I felt in his mouth and felt a sharp little tooth poking through on the side of his two top teeth. It's weird that he's getting that one before the top ones!

No comments: