PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Winner Is...

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog over the weekend and for all your nice comments! I don't feel so bad that I don't have my Christmas shopping done - it was good to hear I'm not the only one!

A fellow chef, Noeleen pointed out that she'd like to see the whole, "Pretend" layout I posted. I had no idea I hadn't posted the whole thing - whoops! Here it is -
Now on to the good stuff - the winner of my random drawing is...
The Lone Dollier said...LOL I actually finished up my Christmas shopping today. Hubby got his done last night. Smiles~

Marilyn

December 12, 2009 10:24 PM

Congrats, Marilyn! If you e-mail me your address (brendaneuberger@gmail.com), I'll get your goodies right out to you!

If you didn't win, but would like to pick up some of the Rusty Pickle supplies you've seen along the hop, go to rustypickle.com and click on the "Online Store" link on the left.