PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Funky Giveaway

Last night I was reading "I Spy" to Jack and Makele. I read the words and they searched for that item in the picture. We have several of these books, and they love them! However, there is one page in this particular book that Jack does NOT like. Every time we read it, he makes me skip it. Last night I turned to this page and he said, "no! I don't like this page!" I asked him why not, and he said, "because that guy is FUNKY! I burst out laughing and asked him which guy was "funky," although I had a pretty good idea. Can you guess which one it is?
I haven't done a giveaway in a while, so I thought it would be fun to randomly draw a winner out of those who get the "funky guy" right. I wish I had a money tree out back, but unfortunately I don't, so I have to limit this to people who live in the continental U.S. Here's the prize:

Included is Rusty Pickle's Rockin' America Line: 4 Double-Sided Patterned Papers, 1 Die-Cut Foiled Patterned Paper, 1 Sheet of Stickers, 1 Set of Cardstock Coupons, Assorted Red, White & Navy Blue Buttons and 2 Sheets of Alphabet Stickers.

I'll draw a name Thursday morning, so check back then to see if you're the lucky winner!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Wesley loves those books. Recently we took a trip to Wendy's and they have a fun "I Spy" computer game they were giving away in the kids meal.

So the "funky" guy . . . is he the one with the heart shaped looking head?

Stacy said...

I am going to guess that the "Funky" guy is the pink heart-shaped head guy. Is he wearing a wig of some sorts as well?

My boys love the "I Spy" books as well. So much fun to sent and read with them!

Jess Allen said...

I LOVE those books! :) The funky guy must be the heart-shaped one. I agree, he does look weird. That's hilarious.

Taryn said...

They're all pretty funky looking. But I'd say the heart-shaped headed guy. And I promise I thought that before I looked at everyone else's comments.

connie said...

My grandkids love these books too! I would say the Funky Guy is the one in the middle with the Heart face.

Jen said...

There are only 2 guys really. One is Santa and the other is the heart head. It could be Santa he is pretty funky!

J loves to play the I spy game on the computer.