I haven't posted in a while mostly because I haven't taken too many blog-worthy photos. And really, what is a blog post without something to look at?
I have been working on some digital layouts for the upcoming issue of Ready, Set, Create. I can't post them until after they are published, but I can share the ones that appeared in the last issue. For the Feb/Mar issue, Kate Hadfield was one of our sponsors. I used her "Spring Greens" Kit and "Painted Pretties" Papers to create the layout and cards below.

My niece, Kylie, actually took the photos of Chloe and Makele on this layout. She loves to steal my camera whenever she gets the chance and take pictures of anything and everything!


That's it for now. I'll try not to let two weeks pass again without a post (no promises though)!












2 comments:
Cute layouts.. Can't to see the others..
Send it to me so I can make a copy. Cute Cute
Post a Comment