PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, June 18, 2010

Jessica Sprague Blog Hop!

Welcome to this stop on the inaugural Jessica Sprague blog hop! If you haven’t already, please visit the first stop on the blog hop, the big kahuna herself, Jessica Sprague’s blog. You will then be led around to each of the designer’s and creative team member’s blogs and have the chance to pick up all the awesome freebies on each blog!

My name is Brenda Neuberger, and I'm part of the Creative Team at JessicaSprague.com. I’m honored to have you stop by! I figure you have been well versed on the rules by now, so I won’t waste any time! ;) I have created a 12x12 Quick Page just for you! Here is what it looks like with my photos and journaling:

You will receive a png file. Just add your own photos and journaling.

Click HERE to download my quick page. I would love to see what you do with this! Post your completed creation in the gallery at JessicaSprague.com. Also be sure to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by (it’s nice knowing I’m not just talking to the wall every once and a while)! ;)


Thanks for dropping by! Your next stop is the amazing Cammie's blog!

Photobucket

72 comments:

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

oh, I can't wait to use your quick page! Super cute Brenda, great job!

shmoop said...

wonderful QP! has been so cool getting to know you! xo shell

rsheedy said...

Cute birdies! This is great...thanks so much!

Cathy Pascual said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

thank you for your awesome contribution and participation in our bloghop party! you ROCK, brenda! (((hugs)))

Erica said...

Super cute page Brenda! Love those little birdies!

Melanie said...

This is adorable! Thank you for sharing. I love the birds!

mean mom productions said...

thank you!!

Shay said...

Thank you so very much!

Terri said...

Thank you x

Angela said...

Thank you so very much!

Luann said...

Thank you you are AWESOME! Love the family picture with the old truck!

belle007 said...

Thanks very much!

Shari said...

AWESOME QP! Thank you for the goodies. Your kids are ADORABLE :) Happy Birthday!

Scrapbooking in Dubai said...

Happy Birthday!

Thank you so much for your gift - I will look forw to playing with it later - on a fast train at the moment taking the time to download as much as possible playing catch up.

You are in my favs now - you all have great sites - I must call back x

have a great weekendx

Tracy said...

Love the page and your blog header Roxs!!!!

Unknown said...

thank you for the great quickpage.c

Jenn/PrettyinPosies said...

super cute page!

Becky said...

Thanks so much, so cute!

Jackie S said...

Love the page, Brenda - the birds are so cute! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Thank you! So cute!

Deb said...

Thanks for the great quick page Brenda. I can't wait to use it.

MicheleV said...

I love your page - thank you! Love the birthday pics too ~ very cute!

mshaver05@charter.net said...

This has been amazingly fun. I love quick pages, it is so 'immediate gratification' Thank you so much for all your hard work.
Mary

Just_a_bean said...

Thanks for a lovely page!

Sandi Keene said...

Just so cute. Thank you so much.

PumpkinPeters said...

You are AWESOME!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much!

senovia said...

Thank you!

Beachcomber said...

Thanks!

Marian said...

Thanks Brenda. LOve this QP.

Paula said...

This is awesome. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for participating. I am going to try my first completely digital album with all these gifts!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this QP. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Thanks heaps

Rhadonda said...

Thank you, thank you!!

Marla said...

Stopping by for the blog hop, and I gotta tell you, you have a very cute blog! Love the header and how the pics rotate. Also, very cute quickpage! The birds are awesome! Thanks!

grambie said...

Your layout is so cute with darling photos. So beautiful. Thank you for the quick page.

Nik said...

Thanks!

Suz said...

thanks for the download Brenda.

You have the cutest blog

ProFit Properties, LLC said...

Brenda!!! How are you? Long time no see! LOL!! I'm hopping with Jessica and found your blog. LOVE your stuff.

(Any chance you'll be at CKC Valley Forge in July??)

HUGS!!!!
PattiHutch

Tammy said...

Thanks for the awesome QP. I love your great pics!

katemeri said...

Hi Brenda - I found your blog on the JS bloghop. I'll definitely be back when I'm done to check out your blog. Thanks for the goodies!

Kay said...

Thanks for the QP.

Immi said...

this is awesome! thank you very much!

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Beautiful page Thank you

cheers Lucy/Scrapinthyme x

pixiedust61 said...

Brenda , love your pages. This is my first visit to your blog and let me just say how adorable your children are. Thanks for the fun and fabulous freebie.
Carol ( who is pretty sure she is not the wall...LOL ! )

Cherri said...

Thanks so much for the cute page!

Jill P said...

thank you

Erin Leigh said...

Thanks for the freebie!
http://www.erinleighdesign.etsy.com

Cheri said...

Love it; thanks!

Stephanie said...

Super cute page! enjoyed hopping by!

Denise said...

Thank you so much!

Jaime said...

super cute... thanks!

Kendra Krouskop-Smith said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

scrappysue said...

Super cute QP, thanks so much!

PattiM said...

Awesome QP!! TU

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Kayli said...

Thank you!!

Kasandra said...

thank you for the quick page.....this has been so fun. Love the quick page!

Debra said...

Thanks for the cute page! I haven't done any digi scrapping yet, but am hoping to learn how, so thanks for the download. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely page!

Carol said...

I love the little birdies in this quickpage. Can't wait to use it! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your contribution to a great hop......I can see that your children give you some great incentive to produce all these great pieces :)

LizJ said...

Thank you!

Shirley said...

Great page and love those birds!

Cindy Harley said...

Love the quick page. Good job.

Les said...

This is a very cool page, Branda (you kiddos are a bit of gorgeousness, too!) Thanks very much!

MsFit said...

I love it! Thanks for being part of Jessica's Birthday Bash Bloghop!

Lorena Digital Designs said...

Thanks very much, Brenda. Love it!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much!

Lisa Loo said...

thanx for sharing your talents!

Joanna said...

Brenda what a wonderful QP! I had some time to play yesterday and made a double page layout using yoru template for the left side. The right side is my very first digital page. Thanks for the jumpstart!!!!!

You can check out my layout on my blog at poot-n-toots.typepad.com

Thanks again!