PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm finally cleaning out a bunch of my scrapbook supplies

The amount of scrapbook supplies I have has gotten out of control. I can't even find what I need anymore! I found a scrapbook website where you can buy, sell and trade scrapbook stuff. I have my things listed there. If you're interested (either to buy or just curious to see all the stuff I've collected and am getting rid of) here are the links:

http://www.scrappertalk.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=28797

http://www.scrappertalk.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=28816

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I'd be happy to take some of that scrapbook stuff off of your hands. You know me always willing to help.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff,keep it up.
Sounds like Jeremy will be getting his check book out with that offer from Taryn!!!!Ha!Ha!
Later,
Dad

Anonymous said...

It has been "a month" since I have heard from the Blogger now!
Dad.

Anonymous said...

March 3!
Enough Already.
Has the Blogger lost interest?????
Dad.