PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, March 16, 2007

We sold our house!

Yes, you read right - we sold our house, in less than 12 hours! We met with a realtor Wednesday night, he put our house on the MLS Thursday morning and by 1:00 we had an offer. We had two more people come and look at the house later that evening. By 8:00 pm we had countered the first offer, and the buyer accepted it. Full price offer! Hellooooo - can it get any better than that? I guess all my cleaning and dejunking paid off after all. The only problem is that it sold so quick, we don't have any idea where we are going to live! So if you see us under an overpass somewhere, make sure to wave! We close on the 11th of April. Crazy, isn't it?

In other news, Jack has really been hamming it up for us this week. I found a little cowboy hat while I was cleaning. He grabbed that right up and hasn't been able to part with it since! He looks so cute in it.



He's also making more of a fuss about going to bed lately. We can usually just put him in his crib, and he falls asleep, no problem. The last week he has fought us on going to bed and cries when we put him in his crib. The night before last he started whining when I tried to put him in his crib and pointed to the bed in his room and said, "this bed." I asked him if he wanted to sleep in the bed and he said yes. So I put him in, fully expecting to see him out of it in a few minutes. Would you believe he fell asleep in it? I guess he was just trying to tell us he was ready for a big boy bed!
He probably would have stayed in it all night had he not rolled into the space between the bed and the wall. We heard him crying around midnight - he was stuck and couldn't get out! We're going to have to fix that little problem! Poor little guy.

Last night he fell asleep on the couch and looked so cute all sprawled out I couldn't resist taking some pictures.
Here's some other cute pictures I took this week.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Sale.
Great pictures,finally,"More pictures"
Persistence paid off.
Did you sell the Disk TV with the house,never to be replaced again?
Keep up the good work.
You can come and live in our basement.
Love ya,
Dad

Brenda said...

You mean we can live in the "love shack?"
I'll be heading out the door in a few minutes with a hammer in hand headed for that dish.

Cathy said...

OK, what's the story with the dish hatred. Won't Jeff go through withdrawals with no sports and no pause, rewind functions?

Liked your blog for April. When do we get to see the new house or do we have to wait til you move in???