PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, January 4, 2008

#100!

Can you believe this is my 100th post? In honor of my "achievement" and all my loyal readers (thanks to all two of you - ha, ha!) I'm going to give away a little prize pack from Rusty Pickle. All you have to do is leave a comment at the end of this post by tomorrow, the 5th of January at midnight. I'll draw a winner's name and post it on Sunday.

I've got some AWESOME news - Memory Makers requested one of my digital layouts for publication in their July issue! I'm so excited!

Taryn came over today and we tried to scrapbook, but try as I might, I couldn't get anything flowing. So here's a card I did the other night:

I'm so in love with this "Grandma Rocks" paper from Rusty Pickle. And can you believe the zig-zag stitching is actually a stamp - so much easier than pulling out the sewing machine - love it!

Supplies: Cardstock: Die Cuts With a View; Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Stamp: Rusty Pickle; Brads Making Memories; Ink: ColorBox by Clearsnap.

2 comments:

irene said...

Brenda- I just ran across your blog- love your grandma card- those papers are too cute. Congrats on your upcoming items being published. Wishing you a Great New Year! Irene

Nicole said...

Congrats on the publication girl and the 100th post as well. Ok, I can't find your phone number . . . need to talk to you about the crop on the 12th hope you can come:)