I seriously could not think of a title for this post - it had to happen sooner or later, I guess! A friend of mine,
Nicole, invited met to go to a crop with her on Saturday. I had a lot of fun meeting all the girls that were there. I didn't get a whole lot done - big surprise! I have problems concentrating when I'm away from home. Nicole introduced me to Kim Hughes, a very talented stamp designer who I have admired since she told me about her blog a while ago. If you get a chance, you have to check out her blog - she is so talented. She even showed me her new releases for CHA - can't wait to get my hands on those! I still have to finish the layouts I started at the crop, so here's a card I did a couple of weeks ago in the meantime!

This is made with the new Lucky line from Ruty Pickle.
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Cardstock Title and Stickers, Alpha Stamps: Rusty Pickle; Brad: Making Memories; Flower: Prima; Ink: ColorBox by Clearsnap.
No comments:
Post a Comment