Supplies: Patterned Paper, Stamps, Mini-Tag, Trims: Rusty Pickle; “Love You” square: Creative Imaginations; Pin & Jump Rings: Making Memories; Rhinestone: Heidi Swapp; Watermark Stamp Pad Versa Mark by Tsukineko; Coloring Pencils & Chalk EK Success; Ink ColorBox by Clearsnap; Other: Heart Button & Staples.
I stamped the off-white cardstock with watermark pad, then brushed with chalk to create the background of the card.
It is soooooo cold here. Today was Makele's first day back to school after the Christmas break. I got her and Jack all bundled up and shuffled them out to get into the car. But wait, there were no car seats! Yep - Jeff had taken off with them in his car. I located some old ones at the back of the garage that weren't in the best condition - but I guess better than nothing! Of course, they were ice cold - I'm sure the kids' behinds were frozen! So I want to dedicate the above card to Jeff. It should read, "Love Is. . . remembering to leave the car seats at home when you go to work!"











No comments:
Post a Comment