PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Locked Out

So remember how I posted those pictures yesterday of all the snow we got? Well, around 4:00 it finally let up a little. I decided I had better go shovel the driveway so Jeff could get in when he got home from work. I bundled the kids up and out of habit, locked the door behind me as I was going out. right into this:So there I was with two kids out in a foot of snow with no keys and no phone. I ran over to the neighbor's house and called Jeff. He couldn't get away right then, but said he'd be home by five. I managed to get half the driveway shoveled by the time he pulled up at 5:30. The kids loved playing in the snow and only got a little testy toward the end when they got tired and wanted to go unside. The upside was that they were so tired from trudging around in knee-deep snow, they didn't complain when it was time for bed!

No comments: