PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Candyland

Makele is the queen of Candyland. I swear, she has the best luck at that game. I mean, it's not like I'm trying to let her win - oh no, I'm trying my hardest to beat her. Every once in a while, I do, but it's pretty rare. This morning the kids and I were playing. Jack doesn't mind that she wins - he thinks he wins too!

Here's another layout I did for a booth sample for Rusty Pickle.


After searching high and low, I finally found a corner punch. I had used one at a Roberts Crop a long time ago and had never been able to find one. On Monday I was in Ben Franklin and lo and behold, they had one! I punched the corners out of patterned paper, then out of a sheet of thin cardstock. This gives them a little bit of added dimension.

Jeff's getting ready to go to a church basketball game that he just found out about last night. He's been scrambling to get a team together on such short notice. With the way Jeff goes all out, he'll probably come back with something broken!

1 comment:

Kim Mraz said...

SUPER cute Layout!!!