PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, January 25, 2008

Crop at Rusty Pickle

Last night I went down to the warehouse and cropped with my awesome friends at Rusty Pickle. It's so nice to get out of the house and have adult conversation once in a while. We laughed and chatted and just had a good time. I started working on a little mini-album about Jack's fascination with hats. I have eleven pictures of him from the past year wearing different hats. A pirate hat, baseball caps, a party hat, even a frilly decorative hat are all going to be in the album. I'll post it when I'm all done. Here's a couple pictures that will be in it:
I found out today that I won a contest at A Million Memories. The contest was to do a layout, a card and a tag from one sketch. The prize is scrapbook supplies - and you know you can never have too much!

No comments: