PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, January 6, 2008

And the winner is. . .

Nicole! I had Makele draw a name and she picked you - congrats! See, I wasn't teasing when I wrote all two of you who read my blog - ha, ha! Nicole, can you e-mail me your address? The prize pack will come directly from Rusty Pickle - so allow a couple of weeks to get it!

Yesterday Makele and I had a girl's afternoon out. We went to see "Enchanted." It was a cute movie, but probably a little over Makele's age group. About halfway through she asked me, "Is it over now?" Then I took her to get her hair cut. She looks so cute with her little bob - I'll have to post a picture soon!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

woohooo, i harldy ever win anything:) thanks girl!

Anonymous said...

What's this"TWO"stuff???
Thanks alot for forgetting your Dad