
We decided to find out what we are having - I couldn't handle the suspense again! Yesterday we went in for an ultrasound. The minute my doctor put the sensor on my stomach, our little boy showed his "stuff!" She moved the sensor really quickly because she wasn't sure we wanted to know, but I just laughed and said "oh it's a boy isn't it?" Throughout the whole ultrasound, it was clearly visable and we were all laughing at how proud he was! I was really hoping for a boy, so I'm ecstatic! Jack and Makele are pretty excited too, although I don't really think Jack gets it yet. Makele keeps saying she wishes the baby would come out right now!
A funny little "Jackism" - this morning I had something in my eye, so I asked Jack if he saw anything in it. He got up really close to me, peered at my eye and said, "yes, you have a crack in your eye; it's going to break!" I'm assuming he meant the veins - funny little guy!











3 comments:
Oh congratulations! Another boy, that is exciting. When are you due again?
As for the baby bib pattern, I got it from a blog here
http://chickpeastudio.typepad.com/chickpea_sewing_studio/2008/01/chickpea-infant.html
the burp cloths I just made up myself. I backed both of them in a flannel and used a cotton print for the front. YOu could use a chenille or terrycloth too and I think that would be good. Don't be shocked if that is what you get from me cause these are addicting to make.
So excited for you guys!:)
Yay! How exciting! So are you and Jessica due pretty close? I'm a little nervous about a third kid so I like to watch friends make the venture first so I can see how it goes. So have you been feeling ok? I love all of these Rusty Pickle products. You do such a great job too! Congrats again!!
Post a Comment