PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Scrapbooking Day

Yesterday my sister came over and we scrapbooked all day - she had more success than I did. She got 5 pages done, and I only completed 1! Story of my life. My printer was acting up, so I couldn't get my photos to print, so I ended up doing some digital stuff and helping my niece scrapbook a little.

I have gotten a few things completed this week. This is one of them


I made this Valentine wordart using Rusty Pickle's Chocolate Covered Cherries Line, Random Chipboard Alphas, bling and Brass Knuckles Rub-ons.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Where did you get the chocolate covered cherries??? You must have a hook up at the warehouse! I need to get my hands on some of that paper! I am going to send your blog to a friend of mine here that ordered it online, and wanted to make something similiar to this!
This is so cute Brenda!
Love it!

Heidi E. said...

This is so cute Brenda.. I love it..

Cami said...

Love this, super cute!