Hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day! I was teasing Jeff last night and told him that instead of the customary walmart roses that die the next day, he could just get me a new cartridge for my cricut! It's about the same price anyway! As I left the room to go check on Makele and Jack in their beds, I heard him mumble something about this not being Christmas! The little punk, maybe I'll just have to take back my gift I got for him and get him flowers! He wants to go out and eat tonight, but the restaurants are always so crowded on Valentine's Day. Last year we went somewhere (I don't remember which one it was), and were told it was a two hour wait! Needless to say, we went somewhere else, although the wait there wasn't much better. Maybe we can stay home and he can whip up some of his mean mac & cheese.
Here's a picture I took yesterday of Makele and all her valentine's she got from school. She was so excited and wanted to eat every piece of candy she could get her hands on. I managed to get most of it away from her, though. She did share with Jack though, which was nice. I've found that if I tell her to share she won't do it. She has to do it on her own.
Here's a picture I took yesterday of Makele and all her valentine's she got from school. She was so excited and wanted to eat every piece of candy she could get her hands on. I managed to get most of it away from her, though. She did share with Jack though, which was nice. I've found that if I tell her to share she won't do it. She has to do it on her own.











1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute! Love them all! This is Lori. One question: how do you do this, little Miss Mary Poppins?
Post a Comment