The boy does not know the meaning of sad, I'm telling you. He might cry for a minute when he falls and hurts himself, but he is easily distracted and is laughing in no time. We were pulling silly faces together and I asked him to do a sad face and showed him a frown. He just could not do it! He closed his eyes tight and just grinned the biggest grin for me.
Today we were upstairs doing something, and I told both Makele and Jack it was time to go downstairs. Makele followed me down, but Jack took off into one of the bedrooms. I yelled up the stairs for him to come down. He appeared at the top of the stairs pushing a doll stroller and said, "this downstairs?" I told him no, go put it back, we already have enough toys downstairs (the toys are taking over the family room as it is!). I went to help Makele with something and the next thing I know, I heard boom, crash, bang! Makele jumped about a mile out of her skin it was so loud! I look over and there was that blasted doll carriage lying at the bottom of the stairs. How could I not laugh? The little bugger. He was quite pleased with himself. Too bad for him, we had to go somewhere, so he didn't get to play with it!
On Sunday in Sacrament meeting he saw the basketball hoop back in the overflow and started saying (rather loudly), "Basketball! Basketball!" I tried to tell him to be quiet, but he just asked in a louder voice, "play basketball?" Of course Jeff was just so proud that his boy wanted to play basketball, that he didn't care he was disturbing the whole congregation!
Today we were upstairs doing something, and I told both Makele and Jack it was time to go downstairs. Makele followed me down, but Jack took off into one of the bedrooms. I yelled up the stairs for him to come down. He appeared at the top of the stairs pushing a doll stroller and said, "this downstairs?" I told him no, go put it back, we already have enough toys downstairs (the toys are taking over the family room as it is!). I went to help Makele with something and the next thing I know, I heard boom, crash, bang! Makele jumped about a mile out of her skin it was so loud! I look over and there was that blasted doll carriage lying at the bottom of the stairs. How could I not laugh? The little bugger. He was quite pleased with himself. Too bad for him, we had to go somewhere, so he didn't get to play with it!
On Sunday in Sacrament meeting he saw the basketball hoop back in the overflow and started saying (rather loudly), "Basketball! Basketball!" I tried to tell him to be quiet, but he just asked in a louder voice, "play basketball?" Of course Jeff was just so proud that his boy wanted to play basketball, that he didn't care he was disturbing the whole congregation!











2 comments:
A "new" picture!
Great Job.
Today is the twenty first of Feb.
Last Blogg was the Feb 20,you have just 9 hours left!
More pictures please!!!!!!!
Post a Comment