PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Just trying something new. . .

Alright, I'll admit a few months ago I didn't even know what a blog was. But since I've found out and read some scrapbooking blogs, I decided it would be a good place to let everyone know what's going on with the family and share pictures of the kids. That way I don't have to e-mail everyone! Make sure you leave a comment if you visit, that way I know who has been here and who I can talk about!
I think it will be a good way to keep a sort of journal, since I don't write in one! And if you all make comments, that will be a fun thing to look back on. So check back every once in a while and see if I keep it up. I need something to do while Jeff's monopolizing the T.V. with his Jazz games! Right now the game's on; it's half-time, and Jack's sitting by me on the couch building a puzzle. He's getting quite good at this one, he can do it in no time flat!
Here are a few cute pictures of Makele and Jack on Jack's birthday.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Dave Ellison said...

Brenda,
Great Idea!!
More pictures please!!
Tell Makele and Jack "Hi"
Love,
Dad

Dave Ellison said...

Brenda,
Very nice Idea!!
More pictures please!!
Just had to be the first "2"
comments! Ha!Ha!He!He!
Love,
Dad

Cathy said...

OK, we can't let the Neuberger side go unanswered, I think this is a great idea. But you will have to occasionally remind me to go take a look. Love the scrap book pages! and the fun pictures.
Love ya all,
Cathy

Cathy said...

Hey, I can't believe you biked the kids to school and back. I could handle biking them DOWNHILL to school but I would want the car waiting for me to take me back up the hill. LOL. Tell Jeff to quit teasing Jack... afterall, Jack is the one who is two...
At least you said Jeezzzz... apparently I was not as smart when Marc was Jack's age. We were at church one sunday during the sacrament and I had to take Marc out for bad behavior... well, he tripped while running down the hall and immediately said "S--t" in his loudest voice. Needless to say, I am sure he heard it from me to begin with so I quickly learned to censor myself!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I was here. Very cute idea. Maybe you can make one for me in all of your free time.
Taryn

Anonymous said...

Brend
At least I'll get some additonal entertainment reading your blog. It's great! How do you print off your digital scrapbook pages? Did you actually get one of those nice printers that prints 12 x 12 pages?
P.S. Landon says answer your phone.
Tia

Anonymous said...

More pictures please!!!!

Anonymous said...

MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!!

Dave Ellison said...

Brenda,
Did I mention I would like "MORE PICTURES PLEASE!"
I just wanted to make sure.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

New day
More pictures please!!!!!!!!!!!!!