I just got back from taking Makele to preschool and Jack's taking a nap so I have a little time to myself. I finally got one of those little trailer deals that you hook on to the back of a bike for the kids to ride in. I tried it out last Friday, and it worked great. Today I loaded both kids in it and biked Makele to school. Luckily the path leading to her school is slightly downhill. It's a lot easier to pull two kids downhill and one uphill on the way back. It was such a nice day today, and it feels great to get out in the sunshine after being cooped up all winter. Jack about jumped out of the trailer when he saw the playground and started yelling, "slide! slide!" He fell asleep a few minutes before we got home.
Jack's such a little character and is always making me laugh. On Sunday Jeff was bouncing a little ball in the house. Jack was running after him screaming because he wanted it. Jeff says to him teasingly, "I had it first Jack!" Finally I had enough of the screaming and said exasperatingly, "Jeff, just give him the ball, jeez!" Jack looked up at him and said in the exact same tone of voice I had used, "jeez!" I better watch what I say, it could have been a lot worse!
I gave Makele some yogurt this morning before Jack woke up. She was still eating it when I brought him down. Without Jack even asking, she held the spoon out to Jack and asked if he wanted some. It was so cute to see her feeding him. They are getting better at getting along and sharing things.
Alright enough from me. I want to start reading some comments from you people! What's happenin' out there? Maybe Dad and Cathy are the only ones who read this. I guess I'll have to start talking about the others. Maybe that will get a response!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











3 comments:
Brenda,
Great stuff,keep it up,"More Pictures Please!"Ha!Ha!
Mule pictures are far superior to Horses,not ask for, but,my opinion of course.
Sounds like Jeff has a habit of "ditching"my phone calls,it hasn't gone unnoticed,I'll just visit with his Dad I guess.
Later,
Love,
Dad. P.S.(MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!!)
Brenda,
Did you wish Jeremy Happy birhday yesterday?
I sang to him,"after his dinner of course" Ha!Ha!
Sweethearts Day tomorrow,be sure and get ready for the ambush of flowers,choc-o-lates and "Romance"
Ha!Ha!
Love ya,
Dad
MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
and to think Taryn didn't even get a baby book!!!Please don't mention it,OK?
Blogg,Blogg,Blogg,Blogg,Blogg,
Where is all the Bloggers anyway???
Later,
Dad
MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!
Post a Comment