PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, February 15, 2007

In the Middle of a fruit snack storm

I was just beginning to type when I had to pause to stop a fruit snack downpour. Makele and Jack thought it would be pretty funny to start shaking their bags of fruit snacks and make them fly all over the place. Just before that I caught Jack holding his bottle upside down and watching the milk drip out onto a pillow. I really think I'm going to lose the last threads of my insanity soon. This time of the day is the worst. When they kids are bored with me and it's still two hours until Jeff gets home. My patience has also about ran out by this time, too!
I volunteered at Makele's school today. It was a pretty good time. It's amazing to me how two teachers can keep 19 children under control and having a good time. They do such a great job and Makele loves them.
Yesterday Jeff surprised me for Valentine's Day by bringing dinner home! I had told him earlier that I didn't really want to go anywhere because the restaurants are always so crazy on Valentine's. I seriously was dreading having to brave the crowds. It was so nice to have the Olive Garden at home! He brought salads, breadsticks, spinachartichoke dip and spaghetti and meatballs. So nice! The best Valentine's dinner I've ever had.
Thanks everybody for all the comments you've left. I love reading them. I get the point, Dad about more pictures. Good night! Do you know that I don't take pictures everyday? I'll try to get some new ones for you soon. Maybe you should send me some of yours to post, you know, a special one from New Year's Eve?
And Lori, it was nice to hear from you. I haven't talked to you for so long! It's really easy to start a blog, just go to blogger.com and sign up for your own account. It's free, and walks you through all the steps to set one up. I think everybody should do it so I can have some fun reading material. That's a good idea for you too, Dad. Then I can bug you about more pictures! So go for it Lori. Afterall, you are the English major!

No comments: