PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What a ball it is to go to the park. . .

We had such nice weather this afternoon that I loaded the kids into the bike trailer and biked up to the city park. They had fun playing for about five minutes before Makele started dancing around and saying she needed to use the potty. That made me mad because I had asked her specifically before we left if she needed to go. Of course the answer was "no," and I believed her since she had gone not too long before that. Anyway the bathrooms in the park were locked. I told her we'd have to go home. She immediately said she was "fine" all the while dancing around and holding her pants. Needless to say, I wasn't buying it and really did not want her to have an accident on the playground. So I strapped them both back in, Makele screaming the whole time that she wanted to play on the slide. She whined the whole way home which made me even more mad as I was huffing and puffing trying to pull them. I think I even told her we were never going to the park again! Oh well, I guess I got my exercise in for the day! What a girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better go to walmart and buy a porta potty before the next trip to the park.
I can see it now tied on the back of the trailer.Ha!Ha!