Nothing has been going on lately - just the same old, same old. But to please my one loyal reader, I have decided to post some pictures. They are somewhat old, but never seen before. I'm still having technical difficulties with my camera card - I'm thinking about trashing the whole system and buying a Digital Rebel by Cannon. I'm sure Jeff wouldn't mind the $900 price tag, don't you think? Ha, ha, big ha. . .
This one was taken a few days before Jack's actual birthday, at a little party with Taryn & Shawna. He was so sick with croup that he had no interest whatsoever in opening his presents or even eating his cake - poor little guy!

This is on his actual birthday - he was all about the presents!


Makele "helped" Jack open his presents - she was actually really good with it all. I thought she might feel bad, but she was as excited as Jack - afterall she got to play with the toys too!
No comments:
Post a Comment