Oh the joys of teaching (or attempting to teach, I should say) six 3-year-olds. Today I started my new calling of sunbeams teacher. I am teaching with another girl in the ward. Luckily, there's two sunbeams classes, and Makele's not in mine. Call me crazy, but I actually like being in primary. The kids are always saying the funniest things. Today in sharing time the teacher asked the kids if they lived on the earth. One little boy shouted, "No, I live in outer space!"
Jack is loving nursery. His teacher told Jeff that he was picking up balls and throwing them as hard as he could. He told Jeff that Jack really has an arm on him. Of course Jeff said, "That's my boy!" I hope he's not too disappointed when Jack decides he wants to take up ballet or something like that! Jeff's just counting down the days until Makele's old enough for sports. Did you happen to see on the news about the guy attacking the ref at a junior Jazz game? Let's hope that won't be Jeff in a couple of years!
I have found a new hobby in digital scrapbooking. It's so fun to play around with different kits on the computer. I made the banner at the top of this blog. The only problem is that I don't know how to print them out to be 12" x 12" so they can fit in my scrapbook. I might have to reduce them I guess, but then they won't go with the rest of the book. I'll post some layouts I've done later to show you what I mean. I've posted two of my favorite sites for digital scrapbooking on the left, if any of you are interested. And yes, Dad, I'll post more pictures later, when I get some that you haven't seen!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











2 comments:
My personal opinion is that Sunbeam teachers get a free ticket to Heaven in the end! We need a new Sunbeam teacher in my ward--interested?
I am a sunbeam teacher.
Where do I get my "Halo" Ha!Ha!
Post a Comment