Yesterday I washelping Makele build a puzzle. When she found where a piece went and put it in, I made a big deal about it and said, "Oh, good job Makele! How did you know that went there?" After about the fourth piece she must have got a little tired of my over-zealous encouragement. She told me, a little exasperated, "Calm down, Mommy!" Oh it was one of the funniest things I've heard come out of her mouth. I started laughing so hard - I'm sure Makele thought I'd finally gone off the deep end. I wish you could have heard her tone of voice - that was what made it so funny. She is getting so good at putting together puzzles; it's one of her favorite things to do.
Later in the day I was helping Jack put pieces into a ball - you know, the kind with different shapes that you have to match to the shape on the ball for it to go in. I don't think that made any sense what-so-ever, but that's not really important. Anyway, he held up a triangle and said, "triangle!" I hadn't even told him that, he must have just remembered it from another time. What a little smarty pants. He also likes to count things, starting with 4. He is always counting, saying, "four, five, 'sick!'" So cute!
Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











No comments:
Post a Comment