Alright, who stole my baby and replaced her with this big 1st grader?
Makele started school on Monday. I know, I know, so why did it take me 4 days to post a picture? The short answer is because I'm Lay-capital-Z! I have so many photos that I had to buy an external hard drive to store them. My computer was practically smoking from holding them all. So everytime I want to upload a photo I have to plug my hard drive into my laptop, and that requires me to put down my twinkie and big ass mug and move two whole feet from the couch to my desk. Is there such thing as a wireless external hard drive because that would really make my life soooooo much easier. Anyway, enough complaining -glad I got that out of my system...Makele was so excited to start school. She couldn't wait to take a lunch and stay all day. When I picked her up she was a bit ornery and said she missed her old class! I was worried she wouldn't want to go back, but she has had no problem the rest of the week and has adjusted to the all day schedule well.
As for me I've been sitting around eating bon bons (they go so well with twinkies and soda) all day...











2 comments:
Set up a wireless network in your house and then you can have as many hard drives as you want. This is per the geek squad, aka Jeremy Hall. Also I don't know if I can read your blog anymore if you're going to use that kind of language. Shocking!!!
She is adorable.. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment