PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Digital to Paper Cards

With all the digital stuff I've been posting lately, I wanted to tell you all about a cool service that allows you to include your own photos and digital layouts on greeting cards. All you do is upload your layout or photo and write a note on the inside of the card in your own handwriting font. The company then prints, addresses, stuffs, stamps and sends the actual paper card for you in the mail. It's super easy to do! The prices are very reasonable - 62 cents plus postage and 93 cents plus postage if you upload photos. I love that you can personalize a card and send it for so cheap (I mean, you can't buy a card for that cheap in the store)! Check it out HERE where they let you send the first card for free!

No comments: