Yesterday when I went to pick up Jack from school, a cute little girl came running up to me at the door and said, "I'm Jack's girlfriend!" I asked Jack if she was and he nodded and said yes! So cute! Although I'm sure he's thinking just friend not GIRLfriend since he was so nonchalant about it. I'm glad he's loving school and making friends. Although I will admit it made me a little sad to think about him growing up and someday having a real girlfriend - he's supposed to stay my baby forever! Jeff thought I was crazy to even be thinking about it, but it just seems like my kids are growing up so fast! I mean just look at the little darlings (amazing that I actually got a picture of Jack smiling and looking at the camera - too bad Makele wasn't cooperating!)-
Aiden's taking after his big brother with his "dream boat" status! He's been sleeping through the night for the last week and a half - hallelujah!
Another digital sponser for the Aug/Sep issue of RSC was Courtney Wilson, aka Skittles and Scraps. She designs for www.thedigichick.com. At the time, this kit was available there, but now it it available at Polka Dot Plum. 

I created two layouts with it (neither one of them having anything to do with the twilight books or movie) -

Patterned Paper, Embellishments: Another Twilight Kit by Courtney Wilson, www.thedigichick.com; Fonts: Arial, Microsoft and Poplar Std, downloaded from the internet.

Patterned Paper, Embellishments: Another Twilight Kit by Courtney Wilson, www.thedigichick.com; Photo Mask: Mix and Mask photo Masks by Courtney Wilson, www.thedigichick.com; Font: The King and Queen Font, downloaded from dafont.com.
I also used the Mix and Mask Kit for the photo edges on the above layout.












1 comment:
Brenda great layouts! I love the punk princess kit-I have got to get it for Chloe I have the perfect picture for it. Did you see the one on my blog a while back with the crimped hair and sunglasses. I'm thinking there would be definite possibilities with that one.
Post a Comment